Looking for a good Goat-recipe? Goat meat is eaten in more households worldwide on a daily basis than any other meat.
It is healthy, low in fat and cholesterol and is versatile for many styles of eating
Quality kid meat is beautiful and rivals top quality lamb.
Milk fed kid meat or capretto is so tender and can be enjoyed in so many ways
You can bake or stew goat just like lamb, and the following are just some of my favorite goat meat recipe ideas, and goat curry is my favorite meal.
The best goat-recipe and all about cooking and eating goat meat, from goat stew to Goat Curry
And more of the best recipes and everything you need to know about cooking and eating goat meat and some really great Goat Meat Recipes so for more on Cooking Goat Meat and some very practical and useful How to Cook Goat Meat ideas, simply click on the links.
Also dont forget the Caribbean favorite goat recipe Jamaican Goat Curry Recipe No.1 and also the Jamaican Goat Curry Recipe No.2 and if you want something even more different then you can try Jamaican Goat Recipe No.3
How to make your goat stew
1. Wash the goat chops and trim off excess fat.
2. Peel onions and potatoes, wash thoroughly and cut both vegetables into thin slices.
3. Place half the onions and potatoes into a saucepan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. 4. Arrange the chops on top and add rest of onions and potatoes. Add Oregano and bay leaves
5. Carefully pour water over the top.
6. Cover with lid tightly, and slowly bring to the boil.
7. Skim off any fats from the surface, reduce to slow simmer on very low for around 1½ hours.
How to make your goat recipe
1. Cut the meat into cubes.
2. Combine flour and herbs
3. Toss the meat in flour and herb mixture
4. Fry onion and garlic in butter for 2 mins
5. Add in meat, and fry until browned for 5 mins.
6. Add in tomatoes, wine and mushrooms
7. Cover and simmer for around 3 hours or until meat is tender.
8. Stir through sour cream
9. Serve with rice or pasta.
Looking for a good goat-recipe?