Do you have a great curried-goat-recipe? do you have a great goat curry recipe? If you do and you want to see it published along with credits and even an image or two then send to me. We just cant get enough goat curry recipes and I am sure yours will be every good as the ones we have. So send it off so we can try it out!
There seems no end of great goat curried-goat-recipe to try out. I think you will enjoy this one
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large heavy saucepan and add in the cumin seeds and black mustard seeds. Put the pan lid on and dry gently until the seeds start popping.
2. Add in half the onions, along with the dried chillies and gently sauté until the onions start to turn golden brown, don’t overcook and burn.
3. Reduce the heat and add in all the remaining spices, but not the garam masala along with the soy sauce. Gently fry the mixture for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add in the goat-meat and gently fry for around 3-4 minutes, make sure you mix the spices evenly to coat the goat meat
5. Cover the meat with water, raise to the boil then reduce to medium heat, stir regularly so that mixture does not stick to pan bottom. Lower the heat if it sticks too much
6. Cook the mixture for 15 minutes
7. Add in the tomatoes, potatoes and the remaining onions
8. Cook for around 20 minutes or until the goat meat is tender.
9. Turn the heat off
10. Squeeze the lemon into the curry-goat mixture and stir, then add in the garam masala