This is another great curry-goat-recipe
There seems no end of great goat-recipe to try out. I think you will enjoy this one, we use this recipe a lot at home using our young kid meat, we use 3 month old kids just weaned so the flesh is pale and tender from the milk feeding, almost Capretto meat quality. In India they often call it mutton curry or Kosha Mangsho.
1. Heat the vegetable oil or ghee in a heavy saucepan
2. Add in the cinnamon stick, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, cardamom pods, the fennel and the whole cloves. Stir continuously for 10-20 seconds.
3. Add in the ginger and the garlic paste and stir continuously for 30 seconds.
4. Add in the chopped onions and stir continuously until the onions are soft and transparent, don’t brown or burn
5. Add in the goat meat, the curry powder, the turmeric, the chili powder and the salt. Mix well and ensure the meat is well coated with the spice mixture
6. Reduce the heat and put the pan cover on.
7. Stir the curry every few minutes and cook for around 15 minutes. Don't let it burn on the pan base, as that ruins the taste.
8. Add in the coconut milk and cook for 30 minutes over a low heat until the goat meat is tender.
9. Add in the green peas and the garam masala. Stir the curry goat-recipe for 5 minutes so its well mixed,.
10. Add in the tomatoes and the fresh coriander. Again stir well to distribute evenly throughout thecurry mix.
11. Remove from the stove, allow to sit for 5 minutes and serve. Isn’t that just one great curry goat-recipe?
The best goat-recipe and all about cooking and eating goat meat and another great curry-goat-recipe