There seems no end of great goat-meat-recipe ideas to try out. I think you will enjoy them all, I know I do. There is much more to goat cuisine than curry. You can use it just like lamb.
1. Combine the mince, onion, mint, parsley, breadcrumbs, egg and pepper.
2. Roll into small balls. Place in frig and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Dust the meatballs in corn flour.
4. Fry on medium heat in oil for approx 6-8 minutes.
5. To make sauce, add tomatoes and wine to the pan. Simmer and reduce until thickened
6. Season to taste and add back the meatballs and heat through for 5 minutes
1. Process onion, garlic, chillies, coconut, 2 tbsp lemon juice, and 1 tbsp soy sauce in food processor
2. Pour the mixture over meat cubes and marinate 10 mins. Preheat grill to high
3. Cook rice. Place meat cubes onto skewers
4. Grill 10-12 minutes
5. Combine peanut butter, water and chilli over a medium heat, until smooth.
6. Remove from heat and add in remaining lemon juice and soy sauce. Serve on the boiled rice
1. Soak the cracked wheat in water for 30 minutes.
2. Drain off the water, and squeeze out all excess moisture.
3. Combine with all other ingredients and divide into 12 portions.
4. Roll out each portion into a sausage shape, and push through a metal kebab skewer.
5. Cook under a grill until brown, or brush with olive oil and cook on the BBQ