Goats For Sale Montana. There are many sources of goat sale information, from rural newspapers to online sales websites, online stock auction websites and a variety of goat classifieds. There are also Facebook Marketplace groups that are also a good place to sell goats or inform prospective buyers. If you want to place your goats-for-sale then you can find a local newspaper classified then list it. Some even head to eBay and Craigslist to sell goats. But seller beware as well buyer beware. Don’t part with any hard earned cash until you set eyes on the goat, don’t pay a deposit for a goat that not even exist, as the scammers are all out and active. I also suggest you post email addresses only, do not put out your phone number.
We are goat meat farmers ourselves so we know how hard it is sometimes to find buyers or even to source new livestock.
As always, we say those words Caveat Emptor. Buyer Beware. No matter how trusting we goat farmers are there always some out there who are keen on scamming and cheating, so always be careful before you buy, always check the stock out, make sure what you pay for is what you get.
When posting your advert, be careful about how much information you give out, because there are unscrupulous folk out there who love harvesting personal information.
This website is all about goats, in particular meat goats and Boer goats, which we breed and sell ourselves. So please list all your goat requirements, and issues affecting goat owners worldwide, and all about goat raising and goat care.
Goats For Sale ADGA Alpine Dairy Goats: Doe kids and a few does in milk. All dehorned current on shots wormings. Dams negative for TB and brucellosis. Very high production (yearlings commonly milk a gallon). Redwood Hills, Strawberry Fields and Cherry Glen bloodlines. Doe kids start at $175. One buck kid left. Contact Wendy Gardner, email@example.com, Whitehall, MT, Phone: 406 494-7034
Scottish Pride Goats farms here in Charlo, Montana, Right below the Mission Mountains. We currently have 2 breeding Alpine/Nubian Bucks and 5 breeding does. All Alpine/Nubian. We also have bucks and wethers for sale at the moment. The breeding bucks are proven to throw twins or better each year and the does we have are very good milkers. We do have a young herd but they are looking to have big healthy kids and we are looking forward to selling the kids as bucks/wethers and kid does. Thank you much and we hope to hear from all interested. If wanting a buck call soon before I wether them! John&Yvette Patterson-(ScottishPrideGoatFarms) 406-644-0313.
If you are posting your goats for sale can I ask you to follow some simple rules.
1. PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS or in BOLD as it will not be posted.
2. Don't use any HTML code within your post as it will be deleted, that no inserting links to YouTube or other websites.
2. Please don't use bad language or profanity as it will not be posted. Hard to believe that people would do that in a goat advert but sadly it is true.
3. To post your advert, please at least use a first name and location with your email address in the notification page, so you will get a message when someone leaves a comment. Don’t include telephone number in the body text of the advert but its your choice.
4. You need to insert a couple of sentences describing your animal and add an image if possible as it helps you sell to others. If you insert just a couple of words using text style message or short form SMS language the system will reject it. Good descriptions about the animal, age, history, breeding lines and so on helps sell goats.
5. Don't Spam the site with multiple advert submissions, none get posted and you will end up banned.
6. Please insert the date when posting your advert. I will delete all adverts after 3 months.
Goat Breed, How many Goats, Goat Description, Useful details