Do you have goats-for-sale-New-York? There are many sources of goat sale information, from rural newspapers to online sales websites, online stock auction websites and a variety of goat classifieds. There are also Facebook Marketplace groups that are also a good place to sell goats or inform prospective buyers. If you want to place your goats-for-sale then you can find a local newspaper classified then list it. Some even head to eBay and Craigslist to sell goats. But seller beware as well buyer beware. Don’t part with any hard earned cash until you set eyes on the goat, don’t pay a deposit for a goat that not even exist, as the scammers are all out and active. I also suggest you post email addresses only, do not put out your phone number.
You can also post it for free here and get exposure to several hundred possible buyers a day looking at your FREE advertisement. If you have some goats for sale then fill out the form below and I will list it for FREE. You can list your goat, along with detailed description, all the contact information, and also a few images which always helps. The more descriptive your advert the more chance of a response. List the basics like age and so on, breeding background if it helps, and also anything else that will appeal to a possible buyer. If you are raising and selling goats then what is your meat goat breeding plan? Does it work? Are you aiming to supply the Capretto market, milk fed and off the doe at an early age. Or do you aim to supply the chevon kid meat market like we do? We try to meat our processor specifications of 25-30 kg liveweight, and they supply a variety of consumers that include city based middle eastern meat outlets, selected restaurants and some supermarkets. We also target having kids at right weight for Greek Easter, the end of Ramadan and so on when demand is high and so are the prices.
If you are posting your goats for sale can I ask you to follow some simple rules.
1. PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS or in BOLD as it will not be posted.
2. Don't use any HTML code within your post as it will be deleted, that no inserting links to YouTube or other websites.
2. Please don't use bad language or profanity as it will not be posted. Hard to believe that people would do that in a goat advert but sadly it is true.
3. To post your advert, please at least use a first name and location with your email address in the notification page, so you will get a message when someone leaves a comment. Don’t include telephone number in the body text of the advert but its your choice.
4. You need to insert a couple of sentences describing your animal and add an image if possible as it helps you sell to others. If you insert just a couple of words using text style message or short form SMS language the system will reject it. Good descriptions about the animal, age, history, breeding lines and so on helps sell goats.
5. Don't Spam the site with multiple advert submissions, none get posted and you will end up banned.
6. Please insert the date when posting your advert. I will delete all adverts after 3 months.
Do you want to sell some goats? well you can do it here for Free! Simply describe the animals as detailed as you can. Dont forget your name, location, phone number and/or email address and so on
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...