Do you have goats-for-sale-Oregon? There are many sources of goat sale information, from rural newspapers to online sales websites, online stock auction websites and a variety of goat classifieds. There are also Facebook Marketplace groups that are also a good place to sell goats or inform prospective buyers. If you want to place your goats-for-sale then you can find a local newspaper classified then list it. Some even head to eBay and Craigslist to sell goats. But seller beware as well buyer beware. Don’t part with any hard earned cash until you set eyes on the goat, don’t pay a deposit for a goat that not even exist, as the scammers are all out and active. I also suggest you post email addresses only, do not put out your phone number.
Savanna Meat Goats - We are excited to bring to the Pacific Northwest Savanna meat goats an African meat goat. Savanna goats are hardy, disease and parasite resistant, they are great mothers, caring well for their young. Savanna's are white with black skin. These hard to find goats in the western states, are being crossed onto commercial herds as well as diary herds in the east to bring up a hardier meat goat to strengthen the bloodlines.
Dairy Goats - I have a Grade A Raw Goat Dairy in Southern Oregon. I have been breeding dairy goats for 16 years. Nubians, Saanens, Grades and LaManchas. All kids are bottle raised, can be registered ADGA, current on shots, disbudded and tattooed. Starting at $75.00. 6 weeks to days old. Peaceful Mountain Dairy Applegate OR
Cozine Springs Ranch raises and sells Heritage Spanish Goats in McMinnville, Oregon. These goats are raised on browse and graze with natural springs providing their water. Our goats are tested for parasites and wormed only as needed. They have their CDT vaccinations when young. We run a closed herd so CAE and CL diseases are not a problem. Our wethers will make great brush eaters.
If you are posting your goats for sale can I ask you to follow some simple rules.
1. PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS or in BOLD as it will not be posted.
2. Don't use any HTML code within your post as it will be deleted, that no inserting links to YouTube or other websites.
2. Please don't use bad language or profanity as it will not be posted. Hard to believe that people would do that in a goat advert but sadly it is true.
3. To post your advert, please at least use a first name and location with your email address in the notification page, so you will get a message when someone leaves a comment. Don’t include telephone number in the body text of the advert but its your choice.
4. You need to insert a couple of sentences describing your animal and add an image if possible as it helps you sell to others. If you insert just a couple of words using text style message or short form SMS language the system will reject it. Good descriptions about the animal, age, history, breeding lines and so on helps sell goats.
5. Don't Spam the site with multiple advert submissions, none get posted and you will end up banned.
6. Please insert the date when posting your advert. I will delete all adverts after 3 months.
Use the site to list all your goat requirements and look up issues relating to goat care and goat raising. Do you have some goats for sale? advertise here for FREE and get your own webpage for your advert, and reach a 1000 people a day! Make sure name, telephone number or email address and full details provided, if not, your advert will be rejected. Looking for goats-for-sale-Oregon these are the latest Oregon goats-for-sale classifieds. This website is all about goats, by a goat owner for goat owners.
Do you want to sell some goats? well you can do it here for Free! Simply describe the animals as detailed as you can. Dont forget your name, location, phone number and/or email address and so on
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Found Goat, south of Coquille, Or. Hwy. 42, Finley Loop area Not rated yet
Found goat on May 12, 2016,when it wandered onto our property. It is friendly and has a collar on. Anyone missing it?