Do you have goats-for-sale-SA? There are many sources of goat sale information, from rural newspapers to online sales websites, online stock auction websites and a variety of goat classifieds. There are also Facebook Marketplace groups that are also a good place to sell goats or inform prospective buyers. If you want to place your goats-for-sale then you can find a local newspaper classified then list it. Some even head to eBay and Craigslist to sell goats. But seller beware as well buyer beware. Don’t part with any hard earned cash until you set eyes on the goat, don’t pay a deposit for a goat that not even exist, as the scammers are all out and active. I also suggest you post email addresses only, do not put out your phone number.
If you are raising and selling goats then what is your meat goat breeding plan? Does it work? Are you aiming to supply the Capretto market, milk fed and off the doe at an early age. Or do you aim to supply the chevon kid meat market like we do? We try to meat our processor specifications of 25-30 kg liveweight, and they supply a variety of consumers that include city based middle eastern meat outlets, selected restaurants and some supermarkets. We also target having kids at right weight for Greek Easter, the end of Ramadan and so on when demand is high and so are the prices
Whether you want to sell some Purebred Boer Goats or some Sanaans, or Anglo Nubians, British Alpines or Toggenburgs, or have Cashmere and Angora goats for sale, why not advertise them for free here. If you have Boer Cross meat goats, Kalahari Reds or want to offload some cross breed wethers this is the place to do it.
If you are posting your goats for sale can I ask you to follow some simple rules.
1. PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS or in BOLD as it will not be posted.
2. Don't use any HTML code within your post as it will be deleted, that no inserting links to YouTube or other websites.
2. Please don't use bad language or profanity as it will not be posted. Hard to believe that people would do that in a goat advert but sadly it is true.
3. To post your advert, please at least use a first name and location with your email address in the notification page, so you will get a message when someone leaves a comment. Don’t include telephone number in the body text of the advert but its your choice.
4. You need to insert a couple of sentences describing your animal and add an image if possible as it helps you sell to others. If you insert just a couple of words using text style message or short form SMS language the system will reject it. Good descriptions about the animal, age, history, breeding lines and so on helps sell goats.
5. Don't Spam the site with multiple advert submissions, none get posted and you will end up banned.
6. Please insert the date when posting your advert. I will delete all adverts after 3 months.
If you have goats-for-sale-SA or just want to sell some goats, sell them here.
If you have goats to sell in Australia then submit them for free and tap into 1000's of prospective purchasers a day. To get an advert published you need to enter the following
Number of Goats and Breed, and full description of the animals and anything you wish to say about them
Location (State and nearest Town)
Your Stud Name if applicable
Your First Name (Second is optional)
Your Contact Details (Cellphone and/or Email Address)