There are many sources of goats for sale UK information, from rural newspapers to online sales websites and goat-classifieds. Its not easy to buy and sell goats in the UK and having a small network of breeders helps a lot and much happens in local newspapers and even online
If you want to place your goats-for-sale in UK and England and also Scotland classifieds then list your goats for sale here and get several hundred possible potential buyers a day looking at your FREE advertisement. Nothing like increasing your exposure when selling and also just lets people know you exist
If you have some goats for sale then please ill out the form below and I will list it for FREE. Please also add in some images as a picture tells a 1000 words and don't forget to put in your basic contact details
Looking for goats-for-sale in UK these are the latest UK goats-for-sale classifieds. This website is all about goats, by a goat owner for goat owners.
Use the site to list all your goat requirements and look up issues relating to goat care and goat raising.
If you need goat meat supplies in Kent & East Sussex then contact:
Jan-Ernst & Vanessa Montagne, Morley Farm Oast, Beckley Road, Northiam,
Rye East Sussex, TN31 6JB. www.morleyboergoats.co.uk
firstname.lastname@example.org Morley Boer Goat stud have developed using the high quality genetics from around the world. They have a selection of show quality, full blood breeding does for sale and can supply a wide range of pedigree stud bucks for the UK market and for export abroad. All of our goats are exceptionally well-handled and have superb temperaments
Alastair Boyd, Wissenden Lodge Farm, Bethersden, Ashford, Kent, TN26 3EJ, email@example.com, Tel. 01233770397, 07889754101
If you need goat meat supplies in Hampshire then contact: Linda Marie and Linda Margaret Barnett, Park Place Nurseries, Winchester Road , Wickham, Hampshire, PO17 5HB, Tel. 01329 833027, 07876227212, 07747441026
If you need goat meat supplies in Scotland then contact: Alice and Tim Stockwell, Barnsmuir Farm, Crail, Fife, KY10 3XB. www.barnsmuirfarmhouse.co.uk
If you are posting your goats for sale can I ask you to follow some simple rules.
1. PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS or in BOLD as it will not be posted.
2. Don't use any HTML code within your post as it will be deleted, that no inserting links to YouTube or other websites.
2. Please don't use bad language or profanity as it will not be posted. Hard to believe that people would do that in a goat advert but sadly it is true.
3. To post your advert, please at least use a first name and location with your email address in the notification page, so you will get a message when someone leaves a comment. Don’t include telephone number in the body text of the advert but its your choice.
4. You need to insert a couple of sentences describing your animal and add an image if possible as it helps you sell to others. If you insert just a couple of words using text style message or short form SMS language the system will reject it. Good descriptions about the animal, age, history, breeding lines and so on helps sell goats.
5. Don't Spam the site with multiple advert submissions, none get posted and you will end up banned.
6. Please insert the date when posting your advert. I will delete all adverts after 3 months.
Do you have some goats for sale? advertise here for FREE and get your own webpage for your advert, and reach a 1000 people a day! Make sure name, tel number or email address and full details provided, if not, your advert will be rejected