Do you have goats-for-sale-Victoria? There are many sources of goat sale information, from rural newspapers to online sales websites, online stock auction websites and a variety of goat classifieds. There are also Facebook Marketplace groups that are also a good place to sell goats or inform prospective buyers. If you want to place your goats-for-sale then you can find a local newspaper classified then list it. Some even head to eBay and Craigslist to sell goats. But seller beware as well buyer beware. Don’t part with any hard earned cash until you set eyes on the goat, don’t pay a deposit for a goat that not even exist, as the scammers are all out and active. I also suggest you post email addresses only, do not put out your phone number.
When we get a kid drop we carefully look at the growth of all kids, and select a half dozen as possible sires, right now we have a Kalahari infused buck kid that is growing so fast that we have targeted him as a future herd buck. All our sale kids are from registered bucks running with the herd.
If you are raising and selling goats then what is your meat goat breeding plan? Does it work? Are you aiming to supply the Capretto market, milk fed and off the doe at an early age. Or do you aim to supply the chevon kid meat market like we do? We try to meat our processor specifications of 25-30 kg liveweight, and they supply a variety of consumers that include city based middle eastern meat outlets, selected restaurants and some supermarkets. We also target having kids at right weight for Greek Easter, the end of Ramadan and so on when demand is high and so are the prices. Of course getting to the right target weight in as short as possible time isn’t always easy of course. It is all starts with the doe, is she a good mother producing lots of milk, is the kid transitioning onto pasture and developing the rumen at an early age? Then of course there is genetics, is the sire and mother having that big, meaty and fast growing gene set?
You can also post your goats-for-sale-Victoria here for free and get exposure to several hundred possible buyers a day looking at your FREE advertisement. If you have some goats for sale then fill out the form below and I will list it for FREE. You can list your goat, along with detailed description, all the contact information, and also a few images which always helps. The more descriptive your advert the more chance of a response. List the basics like age and so on, breeding background if it helps, and also anything else that will appeal to a possible buyer.
If you are posting your goats for sale can I ask you to follow
some simple rules.
1. PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS or in BOLD as it will not be posted.
2. Don't use any HTML code within your post as it will be deleted, that no inserting links to YouTube or other websites.
2. Please don't use bad language or profanity as it will not be posted. Hard to believe that people would do that in a goat advert but sadly it is true.
3. To post your advert, please at least use a first name and location with your email address in the notification page, so you will get a message when someone leaves a comment. Don’t include telephone number in the body text of the advert but its your choice.
4. You need to insert a couple of sentences describing your animal and add an image if possible as it helps you sell to others. If you insert just a couple of words using text style message or short form SMS language the system will reject it. Good descriptions about the animal, age, history, breeding lines and so on helps sell goats.
5. Don't Spam the site with multiple advert submissions, none get posted and you will end up banned.
6. Please insert the date when posting your advert. I will delete all adverts after 3 months.
Go back to Boer-Goats-Australia. Do you have goats-for-sale-Victoria
If you have goats to sell in Australia then submit them for free and tap into 1000's of prospective purchasers a day. To get an advert published you need to enter the following
Number of Goats and Breed, and full description of the animals and anything you wish to say about them
Location (State and nearest Town)
Your Stud Name if applicable
Your First Name (Second is optional)
Your Contact Details (Cellphone and/or Email Address)
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Pygmy Goat Breeder in Western Australia Not rated yet
Chris Falconer of Bullsbrook W.A., the State Representative of the National Pygmy Goat Association of Australia can offer stock and advice to future pygmy …
Miniature Bred Wethers - Portland Victoria Not rated yet
Miniature goats make wonderful pets. Smaller than their larger cousins they are easy care and fun for the whole family to enjoy. Mini goats are friendly …
Miniature Goats for Sale - Perth WA Not rated yet
Plumbago Miniature Goat Stud is taking orders for kids in the next breeding season. Breeders of Pixie and Munchkin Miniature goats. Plumbago Miniature …
Registered Fullblood Boer Buck for Sale - Victoria Not rated yet
Amahle Captain Morgan - AMHFH0055 Nicely balanced and well grown young buck. Very masculine with good meat carrying capacity for his age. Good teats …