Do you have goats-for-sale-WA? There are many West Australian sources of goat sale information, from rural newspapers to online sales websites, online stock auction websites and a variety of goat classifieds. There are also Facebook Marketplace groups that are also a good place to sell goats or inform prospective buyers. If you want to place your goats-for-sale then you can find a local newspaper classified then list it. Some even head to eBay and Craigslist to sell goats. But seller beware as well buyer beware. Don’t part with any hard earned cash until you set eyes on the goat, don’t pay a deposit for a goat that not even exist, as the scammers are all out and active. I also suggest you post email addresses only, do not put out your phone number.
You can also post it for free here and get exposure to several hundred possible buyers a day looking at your FREE advertisement. If you have some goats for sale then fill out the form below and I will list it for FREE. You can list your goat, along with detailed description, all the contact information, and also a few images which always helps. The more descriptive your advert the more chance of a response. List the basics like age and so on, breeding background if it helps, and also anything else that will appeal to a possible buyer.
We are an Australian Livestock Exporter offering Boer (crossbreds and full bloods), Savannah, Kalahari and dairy goats (mainly Saanen and Anglo Nubian) and genetic solutions through Australia'a best breeders. We export to 8 countries worldwide. Please visit https://clunyexports.com/ at our website. Trade references available on request. Contact: Angus Macpherson, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, TEL: +61 2 8205 9617
Mobile: +61 404 009343
If you are posting your goats for sale can I ask you to follow some simple rules.
1. PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS or in BOLD as it will not be posted.
2. Don't use any HTML code within your post as it will be deleted, that no inserting links to YouTube or other websites.
2. Please don't use bad language or profanity as it will not be posted. Hard to believe that people would do that in a goat advert but sadly it is true.
3. To post your advert, please at least use a first name and location with your email address in the notification page, so you will get a message when someone leaves a comment. Don’t include telephone number in the body text of the advert but its your choice.
4. You need to insert a couple of sentences describing your animal and add an image if possible as it helps you sell to others. If you insert just a couple of words using text style message or short form SMS language the system will reject it. Good descriptions about the animal, age, history, breeding lines and so on helps sell goats.
5. Don't Spam the site with multiple advert submissions, none get posted and you will end up banned.
6. Please insert the date when posting your advert. I will delete all adverts after 3 months.
Go back to Boer-Goats-Australia. Do you have some goats for sale? advertise here for FREE and get your own webpage for your advert, and reach a 1000 people a day! Make sure name, tel number or email address and full details provided, if not, your advert will be rejected at Goats-For-Sale-WA?
If you have goats to sell in Australia then submit them for free and tap into 1000's of prospective purchasers a day. To get an advert published you need to enter the following
Number of Goats and Breed, and full description of the animals and anything you wish to say about them
Location (State and nearest Town)
Your Stud Name if applicable
Your First Name (Second is optional)
Your Contact Details (Cellphone and/or Email Address)