Goats Wanted Queensland. Whether you want to buy Purebred Boer Goats or some Saanens, or Anglo Nubians, British Alpines or Toggenburgs, or want Cashmere and Angora goats why not advertise for them for free here. Whether it is for a pet, a lawn mower or for a starter herd this is the place to ask.
If you want Boer Cross meat goats, or some Kalahari Reds then this is the place to do it. So why not list your goat requirements here for FREE. From Bundaberg to Tallebudgera Valley and Toowoomba to Kingaroy there are many goat breeders both small and large looking to buy and sell goats. Goat production is centred within the central and western regions, and the feral goat harvesting industry is a primary one. Managed Boer goat herds are also scattered around the state, and of course some very good Boer goat stud enterprises.
There are many sources of Goats Wanted Queensland information, from rural newspapers to online sales websites, online stock auction websites and a variety of goat classifieds. There are also Facebook Marketplace groups that are also a good place to buy and sell goats or inform prospective buyers. In Australia Gumtree is a good place to look. If you want to place your Goats Wanted advert then you can find a local newspaper classified then list it, or spend money and post in The Land newspaper or other state based agricultural newspaper. Some even head to eBay and Craigslist to buy goats. But buyer beware as well seller beware. Don’t part with any hard earned cash until you set eyes on the goat, check it out health wise and don’t pay a deposit for a goat that may not even exist, as the scammers are all out there and active. I also suggest you post email addresses only, do not put out your phone number.
So you are buying a new goat, or goats. Make sure you have inspected it thoroughly, check its age, check the hooves for trim and any smell of infection. Check and find out when it was last drenched and what drench make was used. Check when it was vaccinated and what with.
I prefer to drench against parasites at least 24 hours before transport. When you transport and arrive at your farm, quarantine the goats for at least 7 days and observe, before placing with the main herd. After it goes in the herd, monitor daily for signs of scouring as it adjusts to the new pasture.
If you are posting your goats wanted can I ask you to follow some simple rules.
1. PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS or in BOLD as it will not be posted.
2. Don't use any HTML code within your post as it will be deleted, that no inserting links to YouTube or other websites.
2. Please don't use bad language or profanity as it will not be posted. Hard to believe that people would do that in a goat advert but sadly it is true.
3. To post your advert, please at least use a first name and location with your email address in the notification page, so you will get a message when someone leaves a comment. Don’t include telephone number in the body text of the advert but it’s your choice.
4. You need to insert a couple of sentences describing your specific goats wanted. Breed, sex, age, and anything else that you are after. If you insert just a couple of words using text style message or short form SMS language the system will reject it.
5. Don't Spam the site with multiple advert submissions, none get posted and you will end up banned.
6. Please insert the date when posting your advert. I will delete all adverts after 3 months.
Go back to Boer Goats Australia. So post your advert today Goats Wanted Queensland.
If you want some goats then place your FREE advert here, make sure you give all the details and contact information